Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Fault rectification day

Today my ID supposed to rectify all faults. My toilet screws are rusty ... so fast?
My built-in wardrobe was chipped ...
My toilet seat can't stay up ... it's those non-bang system, so now got to change to conventional one.

And I scolded my ID, shouted at her ... why? Because she don't want to help at all. My shoe cabinet doors keeps knocking on the false ceiling when opened so I wanted to cut short the doors ... but she can't be bothered. After I scold her, she threaten to walk off ...

Fortunately, my mum and aunts were ther as well ... after reasoning with her, she finally agreed. But she got the cheek to say that we are the ones that agreed on the design and that our attitude were bad ... looks who's talking ... she always gave us the "can't be bothered" look and don't bother to explain things to us ...

The last straw was when she says we did not appreciate the extra things she did for us. Right ... I'll appreciate if she can deliver the things, keep to the design, inform us of changes, take off that sulky face ...

In the end, we were there from 2 - 8 p.m. And the painter still has not arrive yet ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home